Jobs List (Basic): View, Search, Filter, Print
This page is for TaxDome Pro users only. Upgrade at any time!
TaxDome gives you lots of tools to manage and keep track of your jobs. You can view, search, filter, print and even export them.
To view all the jobs inside a pipeline on one page—in order to sort or apply filters to them (a useful reporting tool)—go to Workflow from the left sidebar menu, then open the Jobs tab. You’ll find all your past and present jobs by looking inside the Active and Archived tabs.
You’ll see these column headers:
- NAME: the name of the job
- PIPELINE: the pipeline the job is in
- STAGE: the stage the job is in
- ACCOUNT: who the job is for, whether a company (a business account) or an individual (a personal account)
- DATE ADDED: when the job was added
- DUE DATE: the due date for the job (for Active jobs only)
- TIME SPENT IN THE CURRENT STAGE: the amount of time the job has been in its current stage (for Active jobs only)
- DATE ARCHIVED: when the job was archived (for Archived jobs only)
To sort a Jobs list, click on the up-down arrow next to the column header. You can sort jobs by name, pipeline, stage, account, date added, due date, or time spent in the current stage.
You can also see all the current jobs at your firm on the Calendar page, which offers various viewing options. Click Jobs to switch to a jobs-only view. To learn more about the various calendar views, visit this page.
One more way to see your current jobs is the Jobs widget on your Insights page. Firm Owner and Admin can select a team member whose jobs will be displayed. If you want to track jobs for two or more team members, you can add as many Jobs widgets as you need. Click here for more information about the Jobs widget.
Searching for Jobs
You can search both active and archived jobs. Plus, all custom fields are searchable too. Go to the Jobs page, type a keyword in the search field on the top right, then press enter on your keyboard.
To search for archived jobs for a specific account, go to Workflow from the left sidebar menu, then open the Archived Jobs tab. Type a keyword in the search field on the top right of the page, then press enter or return on your keyboard.
Use filters to find specific jobs. For example, filtering might help you find all jobs for a specific account. Filter jobs either from the Jobs page or from a pipeline. From the Jobs page, you can track all of your firm’s jobs; from the Pipelines page, you can track jobs only in a specific pipeline.
There are different ways you can filter a Jobs list:
- Account: See only the jobs for a specific account.
- Pipeline: See the jobs in one or several pipelines. Select a specific stage or several stages from different pipelines to further narrow the results.
- Job Assignee: See only the jobs assigned to specific team members.
- Start Date: See only the jobs with start dates from a selected range.
- Due Date: See only the jobs with due dates from a selected range.
- Overdue status: See only the jobs with expired due dates, including those due that same day.
- Priority: See only the jobs with a specific priority level.
To apply filters, click FILTER in the top right corner, select one or more, then click APPLY. For more on using filters, visit this page.
Printing a Jobs List
To print a Jobs list, click the print icon in the top right of the page.
By default, the list displays 25 jobs per page. If you want to print more, choose the number yin the Rows per page menu at the bottom left of the page prior to printing.
You’ll be prompted to print the list, which will include the date and time.