Invoices (Basic): Share With Third Parties
This page applies to TaxDome Pro! pricing plan only. You can upgrade anytime.
Often there is a reason to share an invoice with a third party. For example, when processing a company tax return, you need to send the invoice to the Board of Directors or another responsible person in the company. You can do it manually both for the unpaid invoices and for the paid ones.
Sharing Unpaid Invoices With Third Parties
To resend or share the unpaid invoice with third party, follow these steps:
1. Either select the checkbox next to the invoice(s) in the account’s client profile, then click the Send Email with Selected Invoices button or click the three-dots icon to the right of the invoice, then click Send Invoice by Email.
2. Check the invoice information, then type a custom message to the recipient (optional).
3. Click Add Another Email Address, then type the desired email addresses.
4. Then click Submit to send the invoice. Note that the contact will need to log in to their TaxDome account to pay the invoice.
Sharing Paid Invoices With Third Parties
Sometimes it is needed to resend or share paid invoices with third parties. To do that:
1. Either In the Invoices list or in the account’s client profile, find the invoice you’d like to share, then click on the eye icon to its right, and it is displayed in a pop-up.
2. Click the three dots to the far right of the invoice number, then select Send Invoice by Email from the pull-down menu.
3. Check the invoice information, then type a custom message to the recipient (optional).
4. Click Add Another Email Address, then type the desired email addresses.
5. Then click Submit to send the invoice.