Services (Advanced): Copy & Sync QuickBooks
This page is for TaxDome Pro users only. Upgrade at any time!
Sync TaxDome service-specific data (services, rates, quantities and categories) with QuickBooks. To learn how to set up QuickBooks synс, go here.
Syncing Services to QuickBooks
Once you set up QuickBooks sync, services added to TaxDome automatically sync with your QuickBooks Services and show the same account amounts. If you want to add services that you already have in QuickBooks, see below.
If you have sync issues related to services, you still can review and fix them. For more, go here.
Copying Services From QuickBooks
If you already synced your account with QuickBooks, import the services that you have there to TaxDome. Here’s how:
1. Go to Settings from the left sidebar, choose Services in the menu bar, then click Copy from QuickBooks.
2. Select the services you want to copy, then click Save. Sort your list to find certain services faster.
TaxDome and QuickBooks corresponding terms:
|Service Item||Service Name|
|SKU||Rate Type (only hour/item types are copied)|
- If the name of the service matches the one on TaxDome, it won’t be copied; change the name either on TaxDome or in QuickBooks for it to copy.
- Services with negative rate values won’t copy; make the value positive in QuickBooks for it to copy.
- Service categories aren’t copied.