TaxDome on Social Media: Follow and Join Us
We value direct communication with our users. The primary source of inspiration for us is your feedback and comments. We communicate with you on different social networks but are most active on Facebook. In this article, you will find detailed information about our community: how it works, how to get into it, what a trial community is, and much more!
- TaxDome on Facebook
- TaxDome on Instagram
TaxDome on Facebook
TaxDome page on Facebook — our home in social media. Here we share the feature announcements and updates, new blog posts, and important company news. Follow us to keep posted.
To actively and efficiently communicate with our users, we created two groups:
- TaxDome Trial — a place to start. All newbies discuss TaxDome features during the TD trial time (14 days after the registration). You provide feedback, we collect it. Here, we also share the essential tutorials on how to start using TaxDome.
- TaxDome Community — a place to stay. Only paid TaxDome customers are allowed to join. Here we discuss all your ideas, collectively answer every question and share knowledge between users.
How to Get Into TaxDome Trial Group
Just ask to join by clicking Join Group on our Facebook page.
You have to answer two simple questions:
- What email address did you use to sign up for TaxDome?
How many people work in your firm?
Our team will check your answers within a day and get back to you.
How to Get Into TaxDome Community Group
Ask for it here. Our team will check and accept if you qualify. If not, you will receive an email. Usually, it takes up to a business day.
We ask you to accept our rules and fill two fields:
- What's your Practice Name / Business Name?
- Enter the email that you use to log in to your TaxDome account.
Only paid TaxDome customers are allowed to join.
The Main Communication Rules
✅ You can ask questions and write your feedback on using features anytime you want.
❌ You can’t report bugs and ask for new features in the community. We have special processes for that kind of requests:
Attention! We do not address private messages to TaxDome as we have an auto-reply set. Don’t contact us this way, please. Here's how to contact our support team.
TaxDome on Instagram
We have a page on Instagram. Follow us to see news, updates, and information about upcoming events.